Technology & Startup Lawyer in New York
As an entrepreneurial law firm, at Jacobs P.C. we share our technology clients’ commitment to innovation in an ever-evolving market and regulatory environment.
From strategy calls to troubleshoot ongoing business issues to representation on complex transactions or disputes, we work to optimize outcomes with a keen understanding of the technology landscape.
Our technology clients range from founder-led start-ups to multinational tech giants, and we are poised to support companies involved with artificial intelligence, blockchain, cryptocurrency, telecommunications, the Internet of Things (IOT), cloud and as-a service solutions, fintech, biotech, digital health, ad tech, and other areas.
Some areas we handle for our technology clients are:
- Start-up launch and growth
- Angel investing
- Private equity and venture capital investing
- M&A and other strategic negotiations
- Commercial litigation
- Trademark defense and prosecution
- Inbound and outbound licensing agreements
- Product development and launch
- Digital transformation
- Business expansion
- Risk management
- Data governance and privacy
- Data breach mediation
- Public policy strategy
- Regulatory compliance
- Regulatory proceedings